Atlantic Lottery is pleased to fund non-profit or charitable organizations promoting responsible gambling initiatives in our communities.
How to Submit:
Complete the attached form and then e-mail to our Corporate Social Responsibility department for you.
Every Responsible Gambling Community Partnership opportunity is evaluated based on available resources, suitability of the initiative, and regional representation. Evaluation can take up to five weeks, so we ask that you submit your proposal as early as possible.
The following types of initiatives would qualify for support under this program:
1. Responsible Gambling Prevention and Education Programs (guest speakers, youth programs, educational institutes, information sessions etc.)
2. Responsible Gambling Awareness Campaigns (collateral material)
Regrettably, the following types of requests do not qualify for funding:
- Requests from commercial or for-profit enterprises
- Requests from outside Atlantic Canada
- Initiatives without a demonstrable responsible gambling benefit
- Funding for merchandise donation (hats, pens, etc.)
- Funding for construction, renovations or purchase of buildings, properties, equipment
- Cash donations
- Requests from political organizations and candidates
- Advertising for fundraising purposes
- Personal or family events
- Scholarship or bursary donations
PlayWise is a collection of tips and tools to help you make informed decisions when you play. From understanding how the games work to knowing the odds. PlayWise is all about enjoying the games and playing for fun and entertainment.
Gambling Support Resources
If you or someone you know has questions or concerns about their play, support is just a phone call away.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island