What is Self-Exclusion?
At Red Shores
The Self-Exclusion Program allows any player to voluntarily ban themselves from the gaming floors at both Red Shores locations. To access the program, visit or call the PlayWise Information Centre at Red Shores at 902.620.4267.
For more information please visit Red Shores.
If you feel taking a break from gambling on alc.ca is what you need, Self-Exclusion gives you the choice to ban yourself from alc.ca for 6, 12, 24 or 36 months.
Your alc.ca access will be suspended immediately. We don’t close your account, but you will not be able to sign in until your time period is up.
- A cheque for your account balance will be mailed to you and prizes won on any games will be paid out
- Advance wagers will continue to play out
- Email communications will be disabled
- You can disable push notifications, by going into Settings on your mobile device
24 Hour Pause
Part of the fun of our games is knowing your limits and playing responsibly. You can to take a 24-hour pause from gambling on alc.ca at any time.
While on a 24-hour pause:
• You can sign in to your alc.ca account but cannot deposit or wager.