Vegas Showtime Jackpot
$ 0.20 - $ 20.00
Top Prize Main Game:
$ 500 - $ 50,000
Jackpot Game seed value: $ 60,000
Average Prize awarded: $ 690,000
*Jackpot available on wagers $ 2 and up
Theoretical Prize Payout:
87% for base game and 3% added to fund the progressive jackpots
Total Theoretical payout:
Overall odds of winning a prize:
1 in 3.86
Press PLAY and the colored blocks will fall into place on the 5 x 3 game board.
If a winning pattern is revealed:
• Those blocks are destroyed
• New blocks fall from the top to fill the gaps created
• If the new blocks that get added lead to a new winning pattern, the process continues until no winning patterns are present.
• Revealing a cluster of 3 or more matching symbols where each symbol is directly above, below, or to the left or right of another matching symbol (diagonals do not count) wins.
• The Wild Symbol substitutes for all symbols except the FREE GOES symbol and GOLDEN BUCKS JACKPOT symbol.
• For example, revealing a Wild symbol directly above, below, or to the left or right of a cluster of 3 Chips symbol creates a 4 Chips symbol win.
• Wild Symbols must be part of a winning pattern cluster to be applied.
• The Multiplier Wild Symbol are the same as the Standard Wilds except have a multiplier amount on them.
• They function the same as Standard Wilds except the win amount for any winning clusters they are part of are multiplied by the Multiplier Wild amount.
• The Multiplier Wild is only applied to winning clusters it is part of, not any other wins during that play round
• Revealing 3 Free Goes Symbols anywhere on the main game board unlocks 10 Free Goes.
GOLDEN BUCKS Bonus Game:
• Finding 3 GOLDEN BUCKS JACKPOT Symbols on one game board activates the GOLDEN BUCKS BONUS Game.
• Symbols fall onto a 3 x 3 grid.
• This is the first round of Drops.
• Symbols that can appear are Collectable symbols or non-Collectable symbols
• Any Collectable symbols revealed are removed from the grid.
• Each time a Collectable symbol is removed it fills one spot on the prize meter around the edge of the board, starting in the bottom left and filling towards the right (anticlockwise).
• Revealing non-Collectable symbol does not result in removal of blocks and does not result in the filling of the prize meter.
• When a Collectable symbol is removed from the board a new Collectable symbol or non-Collectable symbol falls from above to fill its place.
• When the 3 x 3 board is full of non-Collectable symbols that round of Drops ends, and the next Drop starts.
• The game ends after the end of the 5th round of Drops
• Once the game has ended the player is awarded the one prize shown as highlighted on the prize meter around the edge of the board.
• The player is awarded the one single highlighted prize, and not any other prizes below the highlighted prize on the prize meter.
• There is an extra prize on the prize meter around the edge of the board.
• This is the MEGA JACKPOT
• In VIP Mode, if the player collects enough Collectable symbols to highlight the MEGA on the prize table the player is awarded the MEGA JACKPOT prize amount.
• Only the MEGA JACKPOT prize is awarded to the player.
• The value of the MEGA prize is shown at the top of the screen.
See in game for prize structure.