Yes! On PRO•LINE you are now able to mix-and-match picks from a different wager formats. The only restriction is that you cannot have more than one pick per event. So long as your picks are from different events, you can include a MONEY LINE pick, a SPREAD pick and a TOTAL pick all in the same purchase.
For PRO•LINE tie rules vary by sport and can be viewed on the here.
Prop is short for wagering. Each prop is a question posed by Atlantic Lottery, for example: Which quarterback will have the most passing yards: Brady vs. Manning? Or which teams will have the most sacks: New England vs Pittsburg?
Each prop is considered an event. Therefore, you can create a ticket with props only or you can combine props with a few games on the same PRO•LINE ticket.
A “push” can be best described as a 2 Outcome PRO•LINE market that has both Selections cancelled as a result of there being no winning Outcome. In the event that a “push” occurs, the odds for that Market reverts to 1.00. This will not affect whether a PRO•LINE ticket will win or lose, but does reduce the potential prize by the odds that were assigned to the cancelled Market.
A “push” can apply to the following Markets:
- A two (2) outcome Moneyline Market (Home and Visitor, but no tie option) with both teams finishing with the same score.
- For example: Visitor 25 vs Home 25 (tie game, both team having the same total points)
- A Spreads Market offered as a round number (ie. -5.0, home favourite) where the game ends in a score that matches the Spreads line wagered on.
- For example: Visitor 25 vs Home 30 (a push on -5.0)
- A Totals Market offered as a round number (ie. 60.0) where the game ends in a total combined score that matches the Totals line wagered on.
- For example: Visitor 25 vs Home 35 (a push on 60.0)
For PRO•LINE, the odds for the cancelled game revert to 1. For example, if you bet $ 5 on three selections which odds of 2.00, 1.70, and 3.50 and the game with the 1.70 odd was subsequently cancelled, your prize would be:
2.00 X 1.00 X 3.50X $5 = $35
Both of the remaining selections must match the final PRO•LINE game results. Results are posted here or they are available at AL Retailers.
- Golf outcomes do not include extra play.
- Hockey outcomes do not include overtime or shoutouts.
- Soccer outcomes include overtime but do not include shootouts, unles the game is played as part of an aggregate score series.
- Games played as part of an aggregate goal series do NOT include overtime or shoot-outs.
- All other outcomes are based on final results and include overtime and extra play.
Effective March 7, 2019, all winning tickets must be claimed within one (1) year from the Draw Date of the ticket.
Tickets purchased prior to March 7, 2019 have two (2) years from the date of purchase to be claimed.
**Please refer to the bottom of your ticket to see the “claim by” date.
At times, wagering on individual outcomes of games/props or combinations of outcomes may be limited, or “capped”, across Atlantic Lottery’s system. Capping will happen when a certain event (or combination of events) has reached a set sales threshold. This is usually caused by betting irregularities which require an investigation on the event(s) and odds by our Analysts. The investigation can sometimes take 5 to 15 minutes to complete before the event(s) is opened back up for sales.
- A $250 per player, or group, daily purchase limit is in effect for each retail location on each of PRO•LINE, PRO•LINE FANTASY and PRO•LINE FUTURES.
- For PRO•LINE online, the maximum purchase size is $250.
A neutral site game is one in which the visiting and the home team play at a site (stadium, field, etc.) which is not the usual home site for either team offered. Atlantic Lottery uses the industry standard for the definition of a home team in a neutral site. These assignments of teams/players are consistent for the industry but may not reflect what is shown on some public sports sites that do not offer wagering. In the case of a neutral site game, Atlantic Lottery takes the position that because there is not a home field advantage to one team or the other, the assignment of a home team in a neutral site game is arbitrary.
Combo Play is simply a convenience tool to purchase smaller combinations, of the picks selected, all in the same transaction/ticket. When you select a combo level, you are purchasing all combinations of those picks at the # level chosen (e.g. “Combo to 2’s” means buying all 2-pick combinations of your picks). Unfortunately, our system does not allow for the isolation of only certain picks to be a part of Combo Play combinations, and as such “wheeling” one or more picks is not available. For more detail on Combo Play, see the How To Play page.
Login to your account on ProlineStadium.
- Click on the "My Account" link located in the login widget in the top-right corner of the website.
- On the My Account page, look for the menu on the left and select "Account History".
Odds change according to market or game conditions. This can include roster changes, injuries, and public wagering patterns. Dynamic odds are standard in the industry; for example, Las Vegas sportsbooks will similarly update their odds based on changing conditions.
The PRO•LINE Odds, Total and Spread posted to a Player‘s receipt at time of purchase will be official for that Wager. You receive the current odds based on your time of purchase. We recommended you review the odds, totals and spreads on your tickets following a purchase at retail, or on the Wager Confirmation page when building a wager on ProlineStadium.com.
While we are able to set wagering permissions on a province-by-province basis, our sports platform is not able to restrict what is shown on the Game Lists. The Lists are set up, however, to relay helpful information such as regional restrictions. You’ll find this information printed at the Sport level at retail, and by hovering over the "!" icons on ProlineStadium.com.
PRO•LINE gives its players the opportunity to earn “Free Play Tokens” through regular promotions. Tokens are earned by placing wagers according to the Terms and Conditions for each promotion and are automatically added to player accounts upon completion of the qualifying conditions. PRO•LINE tokens have no cash value and are not able to be used to purchase other ALC.ca products. Once added to a player’s account, the Token(s) earned will appear as a payment option when placing a qualifying wager. When using a Token, the entire value of the Token must be used on a single wager. Unused balances will be lost. Only one Token may be used on a single wager. Only one Token may be used on an individual game or event. If placing a wager greater than the value of the Token, player account funds may be used to make up the difference.
- Only one (1) token can be used per Game / Event.
- Tokens may only be eligible for certain games or sports for specific promotions.
- Tokens have an expiry date.
- Some promotions will require that the qualifying game (wagered on to earn the token) be settled prior to the token being awarded.
Removing the value of free bet credits (tokens) from winning tickets is standard industry practice. This change will allow PRO•LINE to continue expanding our popular “always on” promotions.