- Press AUTO REVEAL to automatically play the game to completion.
- Game play continues until all selections have been made.
- To return to manual play mode, press STOP.
About the Game
- Collect the specified number of like-coloured cubes to win the prize associated with that colour.
- Pinpoint a star to collect an instant cash prize.
- After a ticket is purchased, the game displays a prize table, a game board, and a GO button.
- Press GO to set the selector beams in motion.
- When they stop, the cube at the intersection of the beams is pinpointed.
- If the pinpointed cube is a coloured cube, that cube and all horizontally and vertically adjacent cubes of the same colour are collected and removed from the board.
- When cleared, other cubes fall in from above to fill the empty spaces.
- If the pinpointed cube has a star on it, the cube is removed from the board and an instant win prize is awarded.
- If the pinpointed cube has a bomb on it, all cubes adjacent to the bomb are collected and removed from the board, regardless of their colour.
- If a star is adjacent to a bomb when the bomb is targeted, the instant win prize attached to the star is awarded.
After nine turns are completed, the game ends. A closing message appears, indicating the game’s outcome.
Note: Any actions, choices, or real-life objects presented in the game do not affect the outcome of the games. All outcomes are pre-determined.