Each Mayan Saga game features 15 symbols on a 3x5 play area. The game features: Winning Clusters, Expanding Board, and Extra Reveals.
There is 1 way to win:
- Reveal 3 or more matching symbols in a cluster. The cluster needs to be comprised by 3 or more identical symbols attached to each other, either horizontally or vertically in any shape.
- 3 identical symbols positioned diagonally will not create a winning cluster.
- Once all winning clusters are formed, those clusters will collapse at the same time, and the remaining symbols will fall into the empty spaces on the play area.
- In addition, new symbols will fall into the board from the top of the play area to fill the empty spaces created by the symbols collapse. The winning clusters will award prizes according to the PRIZE TABLE per each symbol. Only the highest combination prize per winning cluster is awarded.
- There can be more than one winning cluster simultaneously. All winning clusters in the screen will collapse at the same time.
- Both game features and winning symbols can appear in the same game.
- Special Features:
- Board expansion
- The board will expand to a grid of 4X5 when 2 parts of the Mayan Calendar appear on the screen at the same round.
- If during an expanded grid of 4X5 2 additional parts of the Mayan Calendar will appear on the screen the game will further expand to a 5X5 grid
- The Mayan Calendar symbols do not guarantee a win and they do not pay anything on their own.
- Extra Reveals:
- 3 FREE GAMES symbols anywhere on the screen will trigger 5 Extra Reveals.
- Extra Reveals will be played last in the round (After all regular\expanding wins are removed from the board).
- During the Extra Reveals the 4 lowest symbols are removed to enhance the player’s winnings.
- Extra Reveals will play the same bet as the triggering round.
- Extra Reveals cannot be retriggered during Extra Reveals
- Extra Reveals start with the same size of grid as in the triggering round, e.g. the triggering round was with a grid of 4X5 the Extra Reveals will start play with a grid of 4X5.
- Once the Extra Reveals session commences the grid cannot contract, only expand.
- Any expansion triggered will not contract.
- An extra reveal round is considered to be over when the board is with no winnings clusters.
Tickets may be purchased for $0.20, $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00.