- 15 symbols fill the 5x3 grid game area.
- Symbols fall onto the board.
- 3 or more matching symbols that share a side and form a cluster are automatically removed from the game area and a win is awarded.
- For each symbol removed, a symbol cascades down from above to fill its place, potentially forming more winning clusters.
Free Turns Bonus
- Revealing 3 Free Turns Symbols anywhere on the grid triggers the Free Turns Bonus and awards 3 free turns.
- Sticking wild symbols can appear in the Free Turns Bonus which are applied to the top-paying symbol clusters.
- Each of the 3 Free Turns is guaranteed to contain a fixed wild symbol.
- Free play 1 has 1 wild symbol.
- Free play 2 has 2 wild symbols.
- Free play 3 has 3 wild symbols.
Wizard’s Chest Instant Win
- Reveal 3 Wizard Chests anywhere on the grid.
- Selecting 1 of 3 chests awards a prize instantly.
- Collect both the Key and Lock Symbols to trigger the Potion-Punch Bonus.
- The Potion-Punch Bonus consists of 3 rounds where the player’s character and the opponent battle.
- Select 1 of 3 doors to start the bonus.
- At the start of each round, each character has an energy meter containing 6 segments.
- In each round, the characters take alternating turns, trying to deplete the other’s energy meter.
- This process continues until one of the meters is empty.
- The remaining energy in the winning character’s meter is added to the character’s collection pot.
- In rounds 1 and 3, the player’s character goes first.
- In round 2, the opposing character goes first.
- The minimum number of energy segments that can be depleted on a turn is 0.
- The maximum number of energy segments that can be depleted on a turn is 4.
- No character will take more than 5 turns in any round.
- At the end of the third round, a prize is awarded based on the number of segments filled in the player’s collection pot.
The game ends when no clusters remain on the grid and all bonus games are completed.
Note: Any actions, choices, or real-life objects presented in the game do not affect the outcome of the games. All outcomes are pre-determined.