Each Savanna Adventures ticket features 35 symbols on an 7x5 play area.
Game features: Winning Clusters, Expanding win, Extra Reveals.
There is 1 way to win:
- Reveal 3 or more matching symbols in a cluster. The cluster needs to be comprised of 3 or more identical symbols attached to each other, either horizontally or vertically in any shape.
- 3 identical symbols positioned diagonally will not create a winning cluster.
- Once all winning clusters are formed, those clusters will collapse at the same time, and the remaining symbols will fall into the empty spaces on the play area.
- In addition, new symbols will fall into the board from the top of the play area to fill the empty spaces created by the symbols collapse. The winning clusters will award prizes according to the PRIZE TABLE per each symbol. Only the highest combination prize per winning cluster is awarded.
- There can be more than 1 winning cluster simultaneously. All winning clusters in the screen will collapse at the same time.
- Both game features and winning numbers can appear in the same game.
- Special Features:
- Chameleon symbol:
- The Chameleon symbol is a symbol that substitutes for any symbol except for the Torch symbols.
- The Chameleon symbol does not guarantee a winning cluster.
- There can be more than one Chameleon symbol on the screen.
- The Chameleon symbol does not pay by itself.
- Expanding Win Symbol:
- When a Fruit symbol appears on the screen it triggers the Expanding Win feature.
- The Fruit symbol will first spread across other symbols and then will be replaced randomly with one of the paying symbols.
- The Expanding Win feature will play its flow after all regular cluster wins are removed from the board.
- There can only be a single Expanding Win Fruit symbol in a board.
- The Fruit symbol guarantees a win.
- Extra Reveals:
- 3 Torch symbols trigger 5 Extra Reveals
- 4 Torch symbols trigger 10 Extra Reveals
- 5 or more Torch symbols trigger 15 Extra Reveals.
- Extra Reveals will be played last in the round (After all regular\expanding wins are removed from the board).
- The Extra Reveals feature consists of all the same symbols and payouts from the main game (except Torches).
- An extra reveal round is considered to be over when the board is with no winnings clusters or Expanding fruits.
Tickets may be purchased for $0.20, $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00.